Quesadilla is a popular Taco Bell dish in which a large flour tortilla has been stuffed with cheese, Creamy Jalapeño Sauce and either chicken or beef, before being folded in half and cooked in a grill press. Chicken Quesadillas were introduced as a promotional item in 2001, but along with a steak version, were promoted to permanent menu items later that year.
Quesadillas are cut into fourths and generally served in a distinctive wrapper with a clear plastic viewing window.
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Chicken Quesadilla
- Steak Quesadilla
- Monterey Chicken Quesadilla
- Breakfast Quesadilla
- Crispy Chicken Quesadilla
- Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla
- Cheese Extreme Quesadilla
- Extreme Cheese and Beef Quesadilla
- Double Steak Grande Quesadilla
- Kalua Pork Quesadilla