The Power Menu Bowl is a limited Taco Bell menu item. It is currently on the menu as of July 2021. It also has a vegetarian variant called Power Menu Bowl - Veggie.
The Power Menu Bowl can be customized, but the default ingredients are:
- Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- Seasoned Rice
- Black Beans
- Avocado Rance Sauce
- 3 Cheese Blend
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Seasoned Beef
- Seasoned Fries
- Chipotle Sauce
- Creamy Jalapeno Sauce
- Green Sauce
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Red Sauce
- Spicy Ranch
Note: Text is from the site
Powerful Meets Full
"The Power Menu Bowl saves the day
We live in the Golden Age of superheroes. On the silver screen, small screen, toys, lunchboxes – it’s like a new franchise to follow pops up every week.
Now, while we can’t speak to which cinematic universe is the greatest, we do know a thing or two about superhero mashups. That’s what it’s all about, right? Different characters all coming together for a climactic showdown for the ages. Well, the Power Menu Bowl brings all the craving crushers together to teach your hunger a lesson it won’t soon forget.
Like any larger-than-life team of heroes, the Power Menu Bowl boasts a legendary lineup. Each is delicious on its own, but when combined, they form a formidable flavor force to be reckoned with. The Power Menu Bowl consists of stars like:
- Grilled Chicken: a true protein protagonist that has no fears. Meaning this chicken ain’t chicken.
- Seasoned Rice & Black Beans: a dynamic dining duo at the core of the group
- Real Cheddar Cheese: You love cheese. Enough said.
- Lettuce, Tomatoes & Reduced-Fat Sour Cream: bring their Supreme talents to the team
- Avocado Ranch Sauce: a flavorful topping always at the top of its game
- Guacamole: Always extraordinary, never extra
Now that’s a full roster — and it’s just the beginning. So, go forth, and start your very own origin story with the Power Menu Bowl by grabbing one from your nearest Taco Bell (at participating locations for a limited time)."